We’re seeking partners to support Kempe’s efforts to eradicate child abuse and neglect.
Donate your designated amount or a percentage of your commission in honor of your clients to The Kempe Foundation for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect.
WHY? You can make a difference by contributing a portion of your real estate closing commissions!
- Join the movement to help eradicate child abuse and neglect in our community—a mission that everyone should care about!
- Following your closing, your client will receive a thank you note from The Kempe Foundation sharing that you made a donation in their name. Just as they are getting settled into their new home, they will learn of your commitment to the local community, which will hopefully lead to more referrals!
- Kempe is a 501c3 organization, so contributions made through the Closings for Kempe program are charitable donations eligible for a tax deduction.
- Your name will be included in media recognition about the Closings for Kempe program. (Please let us know if you prefer to remain anonymous)
HOW? It takes 5 minutes once a month.
- Visit our Closings for Kempe Donation Page.
- At the end of each month enter your donation amount made ‘in honor of.’ You will be able to enter several at a time.
- Kempe will send a thank you email to your clients. Kempe will not continue to contact your clients without their permission or share their information with other parties.
- At the end of the year, Kempe will send you a donation receipt for tax purposes.
CLICK HERE to download our Closings for Kempe Information Page to share with your colleagues and friends.
Thank you to our Closings for Kempe Partners:
- Victoria Gartelos, Perry & Co., Realtors
- Ron Benson & Linda McDonald, The McDonald Group
- Rochelle McNaughton, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
- Nate Postlethwait, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty