Over the past year, Kempe has taken incredible strides to share our expertise and knowledge worldwide. Our work is having a positive impact on the lives of children and families.
We want to express our gratitude to the entire Kempe team for their wonderful support and work – for without their dedication and commitment, our efforts to end child abuse and neglect would not be possible.
We also want to say thank you to our partners for believing in us and for your support.
Lastly, we want to extend a special thank you to our funders, donors and supporters for your passionate commitment. Your support is vital in advancing Kempe’s work to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect.
- Treated 1,306 Children
- Served 641 Parents and Caretakers
- Trained 4,971 Child Welfare Professionals
- Published 32 Research Papers
- Raised awareness of how to calm a crying baby in partnership with Children’s Hospital Colorado and Kohl’s Cares
- Outreached in 48 Colorado Counties, 12 States and Washington D.C
- Completed Global Work in Japan and Singapore
- Bestowed with 12 honors and awards
We invite you to read the Kempe 2014 Annual Report in its entirety.
Posted by: By John Faught: President & CEO of The Kempe Foundation, and Dr. Runyan, The Kempe Center Executive Director