Dedicated individuals supporting the mission of the Kempe Foundation
- Serve as community advocate for the safety, health and well-being of children and the work of Kempe.
- Attend quarterly events for Kempe Ambassadors to hear updates from experts in the field and learn of new opportunities for engagement.
- Make a financial commitment to the Kempe Foundation to help the organization achieve its mission.
- Make connections to major donors, partners and/or volunteer leaders to continue growing our network of support.
- Attend/participate in Kempe’s events and fundraisers throughout the year.
How to be a great Ambassador:
Bring a Friend. Next time you are planning to attend a special event for Kempe, invite a friend. By engaging them you have multiplied your involvement and impact.
Events. Keep invitations to Kempe events handy and share with those you think would like to attend or sponsor. Be on the lookout for other organizations, public or private, that would make good partners.
Tell Your Friends and Family. Share what you learn from our experts and the importance of prevention and treatment.
Social Media. Go beyond ‘liking’ Kempe and engage with posts from our Facebook and Instagram pages. Share information
about Kempe’s upcoming events on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Arrange a Speaking Opportunity. Arrange for one of Kempe’s team members to speak to your company or attend a civic engagement meeting with you.
Wear the Brand. Wear Kempe’s lapel pin or blue ribbon…You never know who you will run into and the conversation that may be sparked.
Get Involved. Be a part of Kempe advocacy efforts and share public policy messages that impact Kempe’s work with elected
Grants, Events, Matching Opportunities. Help us to raise money for Kempe’s mission. Keep your eyes and ears open for new fundraising opportunities to support our work.
Questions? Contact Denise Jendrusch
- On Feb. 6, Kempe Ambassadors Kempe Ambassadors met at Bigsby’s Folly, a craft winery and cellar door, for drinks and appetizers and to learn more about Imagine 2018 and the Kempe Golf Classic.
- On Oct. 12, Kempe Ambassador Dan Stern hosted our Ambassadors at the new Aurum Home Technology showroom in Denver’s River North district. Ambassadors engaged in an interactive presentation and learned facts and statistics about the impact of child abuse and neglect on our communities.
- On June 15, Kempe Ambassadors heard from Patty Imhoff about why she supports Kempe and other efforts to keep children safe from harm. Charlie Monfort hosted Ambassadors at a Coors Field suite.